Thursday, September 18, 2014

twitter #2

It's funny, I've had a twitter since April, 2011 and I have no idea what a twitter chat is. I'm actually excited about this twitter chat assignment because i'll be discovering a whole different aspect of twitter that I've been unaware of for the past couple of years. I'm thinking about doing my twitter chat on something I find interesting like Special Education, Netflix, Food and or cooking. I might do all 3. I find it interesting that there's all these different things to one website I've been apart of for so long and don't know, I guess the only part of Twitter that I use is reading what other people have to say and gossip. I follow things that interest me and people that are my friends but that's mostly by extent of how I have spent my years on twitter. Meet me back at my next blog post which will be my blog post #3 for the next 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment