I proceeded to open it up and look at the what this chat had to do with. The chat's purpose was nothing more than different color ideas and schemes for homes. They have their chat starting up again next Tuesday. The thing I found most interesting was looking at the different pictures of rooms people posted. There was this one woman that posted a picture of a ceiling that looked like something straight out of Disney World. (seen below at bottom of post).
I think this is a great learning chat for people that are interested in re-doing their home and they need some ideas of what to do or what colors might match best together. Even how to do it is shown on this chat. It didn't seem as though this was a marketing event or campaign because people were tuning in to ask people where to get something they were looking for as well as asking if they've ever done a certain mural or painting that they wished to do.
In conclusion this was an interesting chat for me to read about considering I just re-did my bedroom and am always thinking of different things to do. I think that next Tuesday I will tune in and be an active member in the chat.

After going back a second time to re-look at the #colorchat conversation I found that they changed their basis of conversation to focus around the holidays. Some people talked about their holiday styles, such as how they decorated their fire place, Christmas tree, etc. I found that there were much more people engaged in this chat that surrounded the holidays rather than the chat I had previously looked in on. I also found it more interesting to read I think the reason being is that there are always fun crafts and different decorations coming around during the holiday time so it's nice to be able to talk to other people about it who enjoy it as you do and as well as get some ideas for your own decorations in your own home.
No comments:
Post a Comment