Since i only have to do one blog this week due to the fact i have the summary assignment, i chose to write about the first time i discovered youtube. i believe i was around 12 years old and at this point youtube was mostly (to my knowledge) funny videos people would watch. my favorite person that i would watch all the time and always keep on was "supermac18". thinking back to it, his videos weren't funny at all but when i was 12 i would watch them every time he would put up a new one and i loved them. i wonder if he still does youtube stuff now.
Having now grown up and gone back to look at his youtube channel I think that some of them are funny and some of them are just out right stupid. I also noticed that he doesn't make videos anymore, I guess we both grew up. lol. one of the videos that i re watched was this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcUZ-u2ywuU. pretty pointless I don't know how this entertained me when I was younger and attracted me to youtube. Oh well you live and you learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment