Monday, December 8, 2014

my last blog post for this class! big ole 20!

At first I didn't know anything that was going on in this class or how to mess around on the web with certain things. All I knew in regards to the internet were the basic things like Facebook, Twitter, MyMathlab, Myscsu, blackboard, etc. I never knew nor did I ever try to figure out more and dig deeper into the web.

At the start of this class I was very anxious and nervous about all of what was going on. I would email Dr. McVerry, what felt like every day to ask questions even after we have gone over it in class. As I started to get more comfortable with the class I emailed Dr. McVerry a whole lot less and understood after one discussion about it in class. As I got more confident and comfortable with the things we were learning in class I started to have more fun with the assignments.

My favorite assignment that we did was the 6 word memoir because I really got to be creative in the respect that I got to choose what things I wanted to put into the video and how I wanted to over-lap them, etc.

The hardest assignment that we did was the bio page. I'm still not the most comfortable with html and I still struggle with it but that's all about learning how to get better.

I can now say I know much more about the internet than the simple things!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on learning new things .... keep pushing into the unknown, and reflect along the way ...
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete